Saturday, June 13, 2009

I would love to grant you 3 wishes!


I was born Eugenia Elaine Karahalias, but I have been called Jeanne since birth. But I am not a Jeanne (GENIE). I cannot fold my arms and blink and your wishes are then automatically granted. We are still living in a quick fix society. So many individuals are not willing to step out of their comfort zones and experience a little discomfort today to promote positive and lasting change in their lives. All too often clients arrive at my office for their smoking cessation hypnotherapy sessions unprepared. I have diligently outlined pre-session assignments that include tips and guidelines to follow to ensure a successful result. I will certainly do my part, but there has to be some effort on the client's part as well. It is a collaborative effort between the client and the therapist. And this is what I explain to my clients: Your motivation and commitment is the key to your success.

View my web site

No comments:

Post a Comment