Friday, September 25, 2009

Do you accept Insurance?


I do not accept insurance in my practice. In order for me to be able to provide comprehensive care to my clients, the treatment process cannot be limited by standardized care restrictions dictated by health insurance companies. I believe treatment is most effective when decisions relating to client care are customized and made exclusively by the patient and their treatment provider. I am in the business of providing the best care I can provide, in the shortest period of time. I expect my clients to be committed and motivated to change. They must be invested in the work as an active participant for the work to go as quickly as possible.

Depending on your specific health insurance plan, you may be entitled to reimbursement for a percentage of the treatment cost. Please contact your insurance administrator directly for information about your out of network benefits. I will provide you with a receipt for insurance claim submission.



Visit my web site




No comments:

Post a Comment