Saturday, October 17, 2009

I am my own Boss!

My Hypnosis mentor, Debbie Lane @ wisdomhypnosis.com, reminded me that it was National Boss Day yesterday.  It reminded me of this quote by Confucius: Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. And those are words I live by. 

I am very passionate about the career I have chosen.  I have chosen to be of service to others.  My wish is that everyone unleashes their full potential.  When I am in session and one of my clients has an epiphany, a huge breakthrough, I feel blessed that I can be present to witness the event.   

I remember being in jobs in the past where I was expected to raise up my client's quality of life while mine was being diminished.  I am so grateful that today I can dictate how to run my business.  If I choose to overbook, that is my choice.  If I choose to take a day off to attend a conference or to just goof off, that is my choice.

So I thank my Boss (me) very much for having the courage to go out on a limb with determination and perserverance to build a thriving private practice where I can be of assistance to others in helping them get unstuck and moving again while also living abundantly in every area of my life.


Visit my web site




No comments:

Post a Comment