Thursday, December 10, 2009

Testimonials Are the BEST Compliment Your Clients Can Give You!

My hypnosis sessions with Eugenia Karahalias were for weight loss and weight management. I am beyond satisfied with my results. After completing 5 sessions I have lost 25 lbs. The hypnosis has conditioned me to eat slowly, savor my food and make me aware of when to walk away from food. I have no cravings for sweets, I no longer eat snacks and I am fully satisfied from my 3 meals a day. I now know when to stop. I no longer live to eat, I eat to live.


I continue to use my recorded sessions at home for continued conditioning and relaxation. My goal is to lose between 50 and 60 lbs and I now know that I will be able to achieve this.

I cannot thank her enough for putting me on the right track to achieve better eating habits and better health. I would highly recommend this program to anyone who wants to lose weight comfortably and successfully without dieting and feel better about himself.

Thanks for everything. I am there for you anytime. What you have done has been inspiring. ~ Corey M.

And I thank you Corey for your determination, motivation, committment and trust in me and the process.


Visit my web site


No comments:

Post a Comment