Thursday, January 14, 2010

Using Hypnosis to Release Excess Weight

 I am so excited!  Dr.Oz is on a roll in 2010!
Last week Dr. Oz endorsed REIKI as an alternative healing treatment modality and this week he endorsed HYPNOTHERAPY as an effective technique to release excess weight.

Lucky you!  I am skillfully trained in both treatment modalities.  Please visit my web site @ http://unleashyourfullpotentialnow.com/ and click on the respective buttons on the left to read more about these 2 wonderful treatment modalities.

Lucky me!  This week my friend Mariann surprised me with tickets to the January 26th taping of the Dr. Oz show.  I welcome the opportunity to thank him in person.

"It's never too late to be who you might have been."~George Elliott

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a part of your SUCCESS equation!





No comments:

Post a Comment