Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Feeling Stagnant? The Culprit May Just be the CLUTTER in your Life!

Feeling Stagnant? 
Are you lacking creativity and imagination?  The culprit may just be the clutter in your life!  It's spring and that means "Spring Cleaning" is in order. 

Hoarding often is associated with feeling drained and tired, procrastination, perfectionism, hopelessness and even guilt, shame and fear.  Hypnosis is an excellent tool to treat all the above.  Decluttering your home, your mind, and your life can help you reduce alot of stress from your life bringing you more peace and serenity which equals more happiness.

A great way to begin getting rid of clutter is to choose worthy charities to donate your "stuff" to.  I frequently empty my drawers and closets and donate my clothes to charities that help victims of domestic violence and to organizations that help women re-entering the work force either after recovering from substance abuse or from incarceration.  Most recently I donated costume jewelry I haven't worn in eons to my church rummage sale and I also donated priceier items for a chinese auction to support the anti-heroin campaign here on Long Island.  I cannot begin to tell you how good it makes me feel inside and out!

Hypnosis is an excellent tool for self-empowerment.  The power of your unconscious mind helps you release what has been holding you back.  You will gain a sense of being in control, feeling calmer and have an improvement in health and finances just by getting rid of the clutter in your life.


6 comments:

  1. Great advice, Eugenia and I can relate. One of the biggest issues I have with clutter is the added time consumption it takes to look for stuff and THAT is stressful. I am always pressed for time, so looking for stuff in clutter always stresses me out. I can also donate some stuff as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sat at LICADD's table at the Caron Treatment Center's Awards Breakfast yesterday and was informed that my gold and jade earrings I donated to their Angel Ball Fund Raiser at the Garden City Hotel were a big hit and brought in over $200!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our life is a reflection of what's going on with us mentally, emotionally and spiritually. So a clutter filled car, closet and home tells us that we need to get rid of clutter in our minds. Getting rid of clutter in our closet is merely a temporary fix.

    A more permanent fix is to work on our beliefs system. See what is keeping us stuck in a life that is clutter-filled and find ways to rid ourselves of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you wholeheartedly Sandra, however I was trying to simplify the process for the masses. Often there is a secondary gain to one's cluttering. It may serve as an avoidance mechanism for other issues. Beginning the decluttering process in closets, drawers, garages, basements, attics, etc. is a good idea to begin confronting negative beliefs. Again, hypnosis is an excellent tool for banishing negative beliefs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are absolutely right Eugenia and I Would love to try hypnosis.

    ReplyDelete