Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I AM...

Do you listen to the thoughts your thinking and the words you are speaking about yourself throughout the day?

One of my favorite Confucious sayings is "Watch your thoughts, they become words; watch your words, they become actions; watch your actions, they become habits; watch your habits, they become character; watch your character for it becomes your destiny."

I want you to take a moment now and complete the sentence, I am...
Begin to listen to your thoughts and words throughout the day and become aware of what you are thinking and saying about yourself.  Know that what you send out is what boomerangs right back to you.  You may just be attracting that which you don't want! If anything that comes after the I am... sounds negative to you it just may be time for a tune up.

Now, I would like you to rate from 0 to 10, where 0 is I strongly disagree and 10 is I strongly agree, how true the following statements are for you:
I matter.
I am worthy.
If you got anything less than a 10+++ on either of these statements then it is definitely time for a tune up!

You wouldn't think twice if your automobile needed a tune up.  Why?  Because it is the vehicle that gets you to the places you want to go to, right?  Well, aren't YOU the most important vehicle in creating the life you desire and being all that you can be?  The learning process doesn't have to stop.  We, just like our automobiles, require regular maintenance and a fresh perspective of how we view things to keep living our lives with purpose and passion.  I thank you for allowing me to be part of your SUCCESS equation in assisting you with changing how you think, feel and act so that you can have that which you desire in your life.  It's a journey, trust the process! http://unleashyourfullpotentialnow.com


No comments:

Post a Comment